- Get clearer skin. Because of stress, and possibly an allergy yet to be known, pimples recently flared up. As in I hate looking at the mirror lately because I get depressed. I have consulted my dermatologist and was given the medication I need to achieve the skin I want. I hope this 2014, I will be blessed with clear skin so I can get the confidence I need to socialize.
- Set a regular reading period each day or week. I have to keep up with my reading. I love reading, don't get me wrong, but due to my schedule, I've been behind my reading. Some of the books I have bought were left untouched for a long period of time. I hope I can get at least an hour of reading per day. I miss reading.
- To be blessed more so that I can bless more. One of the things I have learned from my mom is to always bless or share whenever I can. I have made it a habit to at least buy a little bit more of bread so that I could share some to street cleaner during the mornings. My mom, on the other hand, gives out a bit of food to the two street children asking for some recyclables every weekend. This 2014, I hope I will be blessed more financially as I have some target people I want to bless as well. I want to be able to financially help my relative who has done so much for me. I
- Prepare for master school. I love learning. One can learn from experience and one can also learn from formal teaching. I have decided long before that I'll study masters (a different field; possibly socio, pysch, or political) but this 2013, I never had the courage to make the first move. I never had the courage to submit the requirements because I feared I might not be able to pass the qualifications set by the universities I have in mind. This coming 2014, I hope I'll be brave enough to enter. I may not qualify but at least I have battled. I also hope that I'll get the moral support of my family as they seem to disapprove this idea.
- Visit a lot of places in the Philippines. Partner has inspired me to travel and with the help of Kulapitot's blog I am motivated to visit more destinations inside the Philippines. Philippines has a lot to offer and I don't want to miss any of it.
- Travel overseas. I have always dreamed of visiting countries outside the Philippines. I pray that God will give me the opportunity and provision to be able to do so.
- Enter a literary competition. Partner entered Palanca last 2013. He urged me to enter as well and I considered and entertained the thought. I was supposed to enter the poetry category and I had this awesome idea I had in mind I never had the time to finish the piece. I hope I will be able to submit a piece as I want to be recognized in the field of literature. I may not be that great of a writer yet, but in time and with practice, I will be.
- Join a club. I miss being a part of an organization. This 2013, I looked for organizations I can enter based on interests. One of them was LoveYourself, but I haven't received a confirmation about the application I've sent through their site. As for PinoyBloggersOutreach, I was about to donate the collection of children's books I have at home but for some reasons I cannot remember, I failed to do so. In the end, I still haven't entered any clubs or organizations. I hope 2014 will be different.
- Get bigger. Yes, I want to get bigger. I want to have bigger muscles. Hehehe. I believe I'm a hard gainer but that will not stop me from achieving the body I want.
- Be healthy. Getting bigger is different from being healthy. I fell sick a few times over 2013. I'm not the sickly type of guy so that took me by surprise. This 2014, I vow to eat healthier foods and take multivitamins to keep me strong, growing, and glowing.
- A more blooming relationship with partner. 2013 is the year I entered a relationship officially. It's my first homosexual relationship so I still had to learn some of the ropes. I believe I have lacked in the few areas in my relationship and I will work on filling that void this coming 2014. Good thing partner is understanding. I'll do my best to make partner feel more loved and to be more deserving of the love he gives.
- Mend my broken relationship with my father. It's been ten years since we've talked. It's time we set aside our differences, forget the shadows of the past, and focus on the present.
- Learn a musical instrument. I am tone deaf. I believe learning a musical instrument might fix that.
- To establish a more meaningful and faithful relationship with the heavenly Father. You all know how lost I am in the area of faith. I have always relied on my understanding, on scientific explanations, and of logical reasoning but I have realized that there are so many things incomprehensible and the only explanation behind it is the existence of a God so unfathomable. This 2014, I pray that my relationship with the Heavenly Father will be more established and that I will not struggle away from his arms once again.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
Thursday, December 26, 2013
I sat there in further silence, the noise that I left at the mall seemed so distant in time and in place. I further contemplated what I have witnessed and realized that they are the blessed ones. The mute and the deaf are blessed in a way. They may not be able to hear but their sense of touch has heightened. They can only hear silence which made their eyes more open. They had peace behind all the noise we make. They have more time to reflect genuinely. They may not be able to speak but in silence they can communicate. They may not be able to express themselves verbally but they express themselves through action. Through touch. They became more sensitive and more receptive, maybe even selfless, and it made me want to get off the jeep and look for the three young people who made a mark in my life this holiday season. I want to get to know them better. Especially that gay guy. Bless him. What does he feel being part of a minority of a minority?
I got off the jeep but try as I might, I have to accept the fact that I may not be able to find them. My feet dragged me towards home, to the comfort of my room, my own little world. A little bit of noise downstairs can be heard, partly because of my family, mostly from the television. I closed the doors and once again I was filled with silence.
Sometimes, words are overrated and silence is under appreciated
in this world that never stops talking.
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
A quick greeting to the readers of this blog as well to those I follow. May God bless us all and let us remember how He came to be in this world.
Friday, December 20, 2013
- Make a post entitled, "All I Want For Christmas 2013," and please use the photo above.
- List 6 things that you want to receive as a gift.
- Tag 3 friends who will make the same post (no tag backs).
- Send me the link so I could check it too (optional).
1. Ability to waterbend
Well, waterbending is AWESOME right? For those who are not familiar of Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Avatar: The Legend of Korra, you better watch it! The fight scenes are AWESOME and INCREDIBLE! Ugh. I'm really a nerd when it comes to the avatar universe. Anyway, just to give you an idea, waterbending is the ability to bend or move water using different stances using your hands and feet though this art is more focused on your hands. I've looked for a video with the other bending arts so that you could see the other arts as well.
So, there you have it, my wishlist for 2013. In case anyone plans to make at least one item come true, you can reach me at my e-mail hahahah! I'm looking forward to reading yours by the way:
* * * * *
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
I recently realized that I find guys with eyeglasses most attractive physically. Whenever I walk to buy food and spot a guy with glasses passing by, my underwear drops as my privates are begging for, um, a playmate. Hahaha. I don't know why. If that guy's body is toned as well, um, let's just say it's a good thing I wear tight belts or else.
Anyway, is it normal to get attracted towards other guys despite being committed? I feel guilty but partner said its perfectly normal. Sometimes, I even point out the guys I'm sure he'll be attracted to when we're together.
"Siguro napatingin ka sa lalaking yun. Selos ako," I said playfully.
"Alin? Nasaan? Kanino?"
"Ah so hinanap mo pa? I hate you. Wala kang mani for a month," I replied teasingly.
"Ikaw nga dyan lagi nakakakita e. Kaw ha, mas mabilis pa mata mo para sa mga lalaking mattype-an ko."
I laughed. I can't help it. Maybe the reason I always see guys of his type quickly because I know for a fact that I'm not that physically attractive for him. He likes chinito petite guys but I'm moreno and taller than him. I tend to see guys of his type because I measure myself up to them. Comparison problems I guess that stemmed from how I was always compared from siblings and relatives.
How about you? Did you find yourself in a relationship with a guy you were not physically attracted to? Have you found yourself looking at other guys while on a date with your partner?
Posted via Blogaway
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Ugh. It's getting frustrating. One year and I feel like results are not satisfying. Sorry. But it really gets to my nerves that I'm still far from my goal.
It's so frustrating that I'm a hardgainer. I'm eating tons and working out religiously but still the results are disappointing. Even the gym instructor said so. I'm planning to change my supplements hoping it will do the trick.
Posted via Blogaway
Sunday, December 1, 2013
"Ako lang tao rito sa bahay. Alis sila mamaya. Heheheh" I texted him.
"Sige. Anong oras tayo kita?"
"Let's have lunch here, you want?"
"Can't. How about 2.30pm?"
"Okay. Can't wait. :)" I replied.
While waiting, I cleaned the whole house and made sure my room was spotless. I bathed, put on a bit of cologne, brushed and gargled with mouthwash. I put on skimpy shorts and a thin sando to make things a bit casual yet sexy.
"San ka na?" I texted him after waiting for more than an hour. Being habitually late is one of his nasty habits we need have discussed over and over.
Thirty minutes passed by still no signs of him. I found out he got lost on his way and was about to take another tricycle. I reiterated the directions just to be sure and read a book to let time pass by.
Finally, I heard a tricycle stopped in front of the house and there he was with the smile that never fails to make me melt.
Once inside, we talked for a bit and I made the first move. I kissed him and he kissed back passionately. I told him we should move in my room as someone might see us. The kiss went intense as we got ourselves in my room. His fingers playing with my nipples pinching hard. I kissed the nape of his neck while I took off my sando.
"Please, nibble my nipples," I begged.
He went down and devoured my chest nuts. I moaned in pleasure.
"You're really good in this," I complimented him.
My hands travelled down southwards and found the zipper that separated my hands from what I was looking for. I felt his rock hard dick and my mouth watered.
"Ui, ano ginagawa mo?" he asked.
"Ano pa nga ba?" I asked seductively. "Ilabas mo na. Hehehe. Nasan na ang rubber?"
"Ha? Wala kang sinabi bunso. Edi sana bumili ako," his hands suddenly stopped playing with my nipples.
"Huh? Ako pa. Kala ko naman gets mo na. Hmp."
He laughed and kissed my neck. I laughed back.
"So, mauuwi nanaman sa kilitian at tawanan eto?" I asked him with my face slightly pouting trying hard not to laugh further.
"E, ano pa nga ba?" He pinched my nipples and tickled me.
Uh, I was hoping for more. Next time, I should have rubber at home just in case.
I'll make a mental note of that.
Seven months and nothing has happened between us yet. I'm going to go crazy. Dinaig ko pa si Maria Clara.
Posted via Blogaway
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Sunday, November 24, 2013
A little less than a year ago, I met my partner and went on my first date. I never knew that someone like him would actually fall for a guy like me and looking back I'm blessed to have met him and fallen for him. A little less than a year ago, I was smitten by love. I tried to be the best that I can be for him but he showed me that I'm already enough. But still, that didn't stop me to improve. A little less than a year ago, I decided to take care of my health and started doing cardio and went to the gym to lift weights. I fell in love with lifting, I always look forward to it at the end of the day.
A few months after meeting partner, I learned he was about to be assigned to Bicol after accepting a job offer he can't refuse. I can never forget the morning after learning the news, I was doing my morning cardio and the music I was listening put the words my heart wanted to cry out. I cannot remember what song nor the lyrics but the emotions that ran through me were still vivid. The sinking feeling gave by the thought of not having partner at my side physically has left me exhausted and non-animated. Thoughts ran through my head but hearing my partner's voice over the phone has left me reassured of the love we share. That we will withstand the distance and our love will remain.
Seven months ago, I gave my partner my "yes". Under the night sky, inside a tent during our vacation in Anawangin, with strangers surrounding the tent, laughing to their hearts' content, you dropped the question I've been waiting for five months. You asked my hand and I gave my heart. I gave my trust and I gave my love. For the first time, I felt dependent on the existence of my partner, as if I wouldn't live without him by my side. A feeling I was afraid of as I was used to living on my own, independent, and knowing that I'm making myself vulnerable to him, with the walls I've built for years crumbled down because of his love, scared me. I learned to take risk because in love, risks are always involved. But as we got along the way, I learned and I felt that this dependency on partner is actually a feeling a of security. That everything will be all right as long as we have each other.
Six months ago, I got curious of the trappings of sex. Hahaha. Yes, I confessed my virginity, I still am (UGH!), and I went out looking for books and blogs about it. Six months ago, I became curious of the dynamics of sexuality and tried to explore its corners.
Five months ago, I cheated. I prefer to think of it as cheating against my will but still I can't change the fact that I cheated. I told my partner what happened. It was the first big fight we had. I don't even know if I should consider that a fight since he didn't get mad. Nonetheless, I still inflicted pain. That cry over the phone, after telling him what happened, will forever echo in my mind. I was forgiven by him, fortunately, and I'm grateful for it. Five months ago, my faith has been challenged and I appreciated all the comments readers gave to that post. Five months ago, I've secretly learned of the sexual preference of my younger brother, that we are playing on the same team. I decided that I have to open myself, little by little, to my brother so I could guide him in making the right decisions and not make the mistakes I've made myself.
Four months ago, my relationship with partner became long-distance officially.
Three months ago, I tried to tackle bullying in my blog. I've witnessed bullying in front of my eyes and I tried to look back at the time when I was bullied. I was inspired to stop bullying and I wanted to make a change in my own little way. Three months ago, I asked my partner why monthsaries don't seem to be special to him. I asked him why we were not celebrating monthsaries. I reminded myself to deal with the relationship one day at a time and months shouldn't be counted.
Two months ago, an earthquake has hit Cebu and I was left shaken. I got scared and I prayed that my relatives were okay. I realized that no matter how good a person can be God will always be in control. Two months ago, I introduced my partner to my sister, a step-up to the relationship as I saw it.
One month ago, I told readers about my fetish on bondage and I got mix reactions. One month ago, typhoon Yolanda struck and I got scared for it hit partner's workplace. I was helpless. I prayed as I received his text, "Nakakatakot na po rito, bunso." Yolanda stripped away lives and up until now, my prayers are with those who are affected. One month ago, I've hurt my friend and I'm still trying to save the friendship.
This year, I was single, I fell in love, I cheated, and we made up.
This year, I explored more about my sexuality. This year, I was and still am a virgin (anally hahahah).
This year I made friends. Readers became my friends as well.
This year was pretty eventful and thanks to this blog for being with me, recording important events of my life, acting as the repository of my thoughts, and being a friend to whom I confide to everything, Thanks to this blog I met my readers, awesome and interesting people I want to know deeper. I am forever grateful to this blog. I may not be sure how frequent I can update this blog nor how long this will be kept alive.
But for now, all I know is, I am glad to have this blog.
Seventy-posts (including drafts) later and here I am still blogging. A little bit different from the blogger a year before but still the same one way or another.
Happy anniversary, FiftyShadesOfQueer. Happy birthday.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
I guess it's true. When you're in a relationship, it's better to stay away from other guys despite of being friends only. At the very least, slowly detach or rather weaken the bond. Setting the boundaries is not enough because one may step over the line and get hurt. Detachment may be a better option. Heartaches and tears could have been prevented.
Now, I'm writing the saddest love letter I've ever written. It's for you my friend. I'm having a hard time writing it and I actually felt a tear well up on the corner of my eye. I'm such a cry-baby. I'm not sure if the friendship could be saved but at the very least let's have some closure.
I haven't realized that the feelings you felt for me were genuine.
Sorry for being insensitive.
And I miss you.
Posted via Blogaway
Monday, November 11, 2013
Yolanda has left me devastated. I may not be affected physically nor my loved ones but seeing the news left me with grief.
I will never forget how scared I was when I learned Yolanda was to pass through Bicol. That's where my partner is currently assigned. I told partner to take care and not to push his plans of getting home for the weekend. He went to buy groceries ahead so that they have food over the storm. Despite of the preparations, I can't help myself but be worried so I showered him with texts asking if he was okay.
Friday night came and Yolanda struck. I followed the news religiously and constantly asked partner how he was. Partner wasn't able to hide his feelings and said, "Bunso, nakakatakot na rito."
If only I was with him and to tuck him under my arms but I stood here in Manila helpless. I was not able to do anything and only words of comfort I offered. I tried not to cry, a feat since I can be a crybaby at times, because I didn't want him to worry. I hated the feeling of not being able to do anything. I'm his partner. I should do something. But the circumstances held me stunned in place. This was the first challenge of our long-distance relationship and I found it quite difficult not being physically present to comfort partner. Yolanda has shakened me and my relationship, the bond partner and I shared was subjected to pressure.
Fortunately, partner came out of it safe and well but I cannot say the same for all. Haiy. I grief for those who have been affected by Yolanda especially those from Tacloban. My prayers are with you.
And to readers, I urge you to help in your own way. A canned good can go long for those victims of Yolanda. It's time for us to step up. Expressing grief online is one thing, actually helping is another. Words are powerful but it won't magically turn to food, clothes nor shelter. Let's do our part and act.
Posted via Blogaway
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
I've been writing this blog post for quite a few days now and I'm having a hard time since the piece is out of my comfort zone. Anyway, I'm trying to finish it since I want this piece to get published. This post is challenging for me since I changed my tone and style here, I think, and I'm not sure how this will turn out.
I decided to share to you an excerpt so at least, if I will not be able to finish it, a part of it still gets published. Enjoy.
"Uh, sir you're good."
You went down to his chest and devoured his nipples with fluctuating intensity so that the guy will have time to breathe. The little guy writhed, tossed and turned, and you enjoyed every gasp that escaped from his mouth when you lightly nipped his nipples. Your tongue played with his nipples with hard thrusts as you noticed his tied hands trying to grab your dick. "It's time," you told yourself.
You stood up. "Get up," you said once again. He got up slightly nearing your crotch. Your already excited dick grew larger as you saw his nose neared. "Suck."
His tied hands went in and fumbled with your towel. "No," you commanded. "Use your mouth." His hands dropped immediately. Obedient. Nice. His face went near and his mouth slightly parted exposing his teeth. He bit your towel and loosen it and your dick slapped his face in the process.
"That's better. You're a good boy, aren't you?"
"Can I please see your dick, sir?" he asked.
You thought, why not? His eyes are too good to be blindfolded. "Later, my boy. I'll remove that later. I promise you."
So, there you have it. FiftyShadesOfQueer finally decided to write about Christian 'Gay' of his blog. Does this mean will you see CG in future blog posts? We'll see.
Side note: I'm not a fan of the Fifty Shades trilogy nor have I read any of those. I'm not a fan as well of BDSM.
Friday, October 25, 2013
So far, I'm enjoying BBM. Too bad I only have a few contacts to chat with as of the moment. Maybe because of the 'queuing system' one has to go through in order to get his respective BBM pin. On the other hand, the application has been working smoothly and has served its purpose. I still have yet to explore its other features though.
So, BB, thank you for this move and I'm still looking forward to you competing in the market. I believe you are a great company with awesome devices, I still drool dreamily over your products, but the app market share of iOS and Android has swerved most of your potential customers. Yea, tough love but hey where's the thrill in the absence of competition?
posted from Bloggeroid
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Friday, October 11, 2013
On the other hand, I wonder if the reason for this is because lesbians are more tolerated, which is different from accepted, and normalized compared to gays, bis, and transgenders based on my perspective.
And another, di ko alam kung ang dapat ko bang sabihin e mas lalo nakakabakla ang mga contestants o nagiging straight ako dahil sa kanila. ;)
posted from Bloggeroid
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
1. Relatively speaking to the plane of the solar system, have scientists checked if there are planets above it or under it?
2. If God is all-powerful and all-knowing, does that mean humans don't have freewill? If humans have free will does that cancel out the existence of an omnipotent and omniscient being?
3. As an extension of the idea in number 2, God has plans for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. This means each and every human is designed and planned by God. But what about those born out of rape? Was it planned for that girl to be raped for God's plans to be carried out? Does that mean the rapist is working under God's will?
4. What if we are the only surviving sentient species in this whole wide universe or what if we are the smartest of all surviving sentient species?
5. Why do undergarments have designs?
6. Is the mouth designed for sex?
7. As a believer of nature vs. nurture, I believe that a social behavior is not linked with genes. Does that mean one cannot be born gay since falling in love is a social behavior?
8. What if dolphins, whales, and other animals considered to be smart are actually sentient? We just don't understand what they say. Based on my observations, they can make actual decisions not based solely on responding to stimuli. Not entirely sure on this though.
9. Did God really make man or did man create god?
10. What if your whole existence is just a part of someone else's dreams?
Random thinking. I miss my cups of coffee.
posted from Bloggeroid
Thursday, October 3, 2013
"Hui, friend ayos lang ako," her friend replied.
"Friend, may assignment ba tayo?" my sister asked.
"Wala. Bakit di ka pa natutulog? Gabing gabi na ah."
"Di ako makatulog kakaisip sayo, BEA."
Boooom! Headache. I need paracetamol.
posted from Bloggeroid
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
How can I turn off that 'people nearby' feature? I don't want my profile to show up there anymore.
posted from Bloggeroid
Pity. Yes. You. I pity you for thinking who you are is what you are when actually you're far from what you thought you are. With all your pride and self-righteousness, you felt a certain power that never was yours nor it will be. There are people better than you, I've learned that lesson myself as well. Painfully. And as your friend, I'm trying to teach you that. But you still stand on the pedestal you made for yourself as you cast your eyes down on us. You're alone up there. Let me help you get back. I'm here for you.
Sadness. No, I'm not emotional. I'm quite a happy individual. But behind the smiles, I just want tell you how torn and broken I am inside.
Thankful. Gratitude for picking every piece of me and bringing me back together. You bled for I have hurt you. You cried and yet you never stopped putting each piece of me together, pricking your fingers and having your heart broken in the process, just to see the beauty that is me. I will never let you be hurt again and it's my turn to heal the wounds I have caused. I never deserved you but you made me feel I am enough. You have changed me. The jaded me has melted. Forever maybe cloudy but I will be with you each day if you let me. Sorry for everything I have done and might do but I assure you I'm learning. I'll never let go of you my dear. Let's try to make the forever possible.
Disappointed. Disappointed for I have not done my part as your big brother. I grew up far away from you two as well. You grew up close together as I drifted further from you. I hope you will understand that what happened between us is a result of my intellectual pursuit. My pursuit to bring home the bacon. My pursuit to maintain my scholarships so that we will have enough money to send you to good schools. I am disappointed that as I brought home the award coveted for, Magna Cum Laude, top of the whole university, I have unknowingly placed you in the same pressure I've been through even now. To my brother, you are pressured to follow my footsteps but you were never expected to bring home the same award. They expect you to graduate as Cum Laude not knowing you can achieve further. You are living behind my shadow and our sister's. I urge you to prove them wrong. Whatever is the result, be comforted with the fact that you gave a good fight. Reach for the stars. If you fail, at least you will land on the moon as they say. As for you my dear sister, my sweet 9-yr. Old sister, you are placed in this pressure at a very young age. You are mentally conditioned at this early age to graduate as Summa to complete the 'set'. Live life. I'm glad you're not affected anymore. But my heart broke when you cried because you finished second last school year and you were afraid what he may tell you. I'm sure you will do better. You're the smartest of us all. But I'm here to remind you to live life. I'll teach you how to play when you forget because of you burning the midnight oil in the future. We will play games, all three of us deprived of the intellectual comfort we need, just as I have dreamed. We will get through this together.
Contentment for I have a medium in which I could unload my thoughts. This blog has done me well. It has served me well. You readers became my friends. I have always looked forward to your comments that never failed to warm my heart. Honestly, your presence in this blog have made life easier. You became my confidante, blog and readers. You may not be many but you are treasured. I love you. I wish I could tell you how much I am thankful for being there with me through the good times and the bad. This life is a roller coaster journey. Thank you for taking this ride with me.
Life. People are always in pursuit of happiness in life and yet life throws a lot of emotions towards us. We fail to appreciate this. We get angry because we failed to be happy. In reality, how can we appreciate sweets if this is all that we had? How can we appreciate happiness without experiencing the other emotions we should go through?
We all go through these and a lot more.
But in the end, there is happiness. One way or another, it is definitely waiting along the journey or at the end of the tunnel.
And with that, I smile and I can't help but keep moving forward.
posted from Bloggeroid
Friday, September 27, 2013
I had to remind him that it's our monthsary yesterday. We don't celebrate our monthsaries and I usually comfort myself with the fact that, at the very least, a greeting first thing in the morning would be the best. But not even a greeting was said last month. A week has passed after our special day last month before I broke my silence and told him that he forgot our special day and a greeting would have been enough. Yesterday, I can't help myself but remind him that afternoon. Is he that busy to forget?
What should I feel? Should I be mad?
Should monthsaries even be celebrated?
I was always a firm believer of not counting the months in a relationship and just deal with the relationship one day at a time. But now that I'm in a relationship, I have this feeling every month, on the day we became committed, that day is special and should be celebrated. That I want to reminisce what we've been through, celebrate what we have now, and to make plans for our tomorrow.
But here I am, still dreaming of celebrating a monthsary.
Magtampo man ako, mukha namang walang mangyayari. Kapag pinagsasabihan ko siya, wala rin namang pagbabago.
I guess I should keep myself in silence and not expect.
Who am I to ask for so much?
Anyway, another gym rat who was watching us noticed what I have been struggling for the past few years: my breathing. I've noticed this before that I've been breathing irregularly(?) when I took swimming lessons as a kid. I felt like my breaths were short and quick that's why I can't finish a lap. Gym rat noticed that my breathing was not controlled and I seemed to hold my breath when I lift thus limiting my number and strength of lifts depending on how long I can hold my breath.
"Pre, wag mo pigilan paghinga mo."
Sigh. Maybe, I should google a tutorial on how to breathe. Hahahha.
Anyway, I'm seeing some progress. Unfortunately, I'm still far from the body type I want.
The nipples begging to be played. Haha. I was reminded of how wild partner and I can be with nipple plays. Sometimes, shower the next day can be a pain because my nipples were in agony. I usually discover them covered with blood clot a day after. Also, one time, my partner suddenly stopped nibbling in the middle of some nipple action and exclaimed:
"Teka, ramdam kong may sugat na."
And I didn't notice as I was in pure ecstasy the whole time.
I guess we should tone it down a bit.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
"Magpakalalaki ka na lang kasi ng di ka na asarin ng classmates mo. You brought this on yourself," a voice from a teacher last year echoed through my mind.