Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Update: Love Is In The Air

Sorry, I haven't updated this blog lately. All because I'm busy: dating! Haha, I know it's not a good reason enough to leave you guys hanging but I've been spending my time with him up until the wee hours of the morning. It kind of took a lot of my energy. I've been enjoying our conversations and I wish this could last.

The only thing is... Okay. I have to admit, there are some things I would like to tell you. I'll tell it on my next blog post. All I could tell you for now is I hope he's the one and I would do anything just to make this forever. All the challenges and roadblocks, I pray, we'll overcome. Pray for us guys.

If you are reading this, you know who you are, I love you. Trust me. I do love you. I may not be the most expressive person there is in the world but I would like you to know how much I have changed (not forcefully) because of the love we share and the things I learn from you. Thank God I have found you. 

Love is in the air. :)

2 comments:

  1. Now that you're having troubles with LDR.. I wonder how it would make you feel if you again read this :)

    ReplyDelete