Friday, February 8, 2013

Could this be love?

As said in my last update, I'm currently seeing someone. So where would I go from this?

Have you ever felt afraid of being in love? Have you ever felt doubtful of what is to come regarding with the affection you feel for your partner? That's what I'm experiencing right now. I can't shake off the feeling of putting all myself into the relationship. As if there's something that's been holding me back. I'm afraid of the possibility of me hurting him or him hurting me. I feel uncomfortable when I miss him so much it hurts. I can't shake off my curiosity if he has another guy back home since we're living so far away from each other. I'm just afraid.

Currently, I'm working on this intrapersonal issues of the relationship. I'm cultivating my trust in him. I just hope this is enough to make the relationship bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment