Friday, August 30, 2013

And it crept in

"Galit ka ba?" he asked in his most innocent tone as I took my clothes. 

"Badtrip ako sayo." I said with a hint of annoyance. I checked my phone.

I sent a message, "Happy birthday sa kuya kong mahal. Mwuah."

I got scared. Statistics kept running through my mind.

Beep. My phone lit. 1 message received.

"Salamat. Mahal na mahal na mahal ko po ang nagiisa kong bunso. Mwuaaaahug," the message read.

The guilt crept in.



Maybe this is a part of me I was not aware of. Maybe my ideals are far from who I am and what I do. Ideals may define a person but it will all boil down to one‘s decision. The sad thing is I‘m not liking this. I‘m an amalgam of both ends of extremes, the other end I have recently discovered and yet to know more.

10 comments:

  1. What's this all about? Medyo confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Sep. This deserves a pre-entry, I guess.

      Delete
    2. Well, sana ma-ishare mo. Curious ako. :)

      Delete
  2. oo ako din, i didn't get it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a metaphor

    But whatever it is looks like you're a complete douchebag!

    -Nomad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not a metaphor. It happened. I just don't want to "paint" the bigger picture yet.

      Delete