Friday, September 27, 2013

Gym Quickie

... no, I didn't had a quickie in the gym. I was just surprised that one of my crushes in the gym talked to me last night. Not because he was interested in me but rather because he wanted to use the equipment I was using. Unfortunately, he had set the incline bench too high for me. He taught me how to bench press on that height and even offered to spot. I felt awkward though because he called me 'pre' and 'bro' the whole time. Can't he see I'm a 'sis' and 'kumare'?

Anyway, another gym rat who was watching us noticed what I have been struggling for the past few years: my breathing. I've noticed this before that I've been breathing irregularly(?) when I took swimming lessons as a kid. I felt like my breaths were short and quick that's why I can't finish a lap. Gym rat noticed that my breathing was not controlled and I seemed to hold my breath when I lift thus limiting my number and strength of lifts depending on how long I can hold my breath.

"Pre, wag mo pigilan paghinga mo."

Sigh. Maybe, I should google a tutorial on how to breathe. Hahahha.

Anyway, I'm seeing some progress. Unfortunately, I'm still far from the body type I want.








The nipples begging to be played. Haha. I was reminded of how wild partner and I can be with nipple plays. Sometimes, shower the next day can be a pain because my nipples were in agony. I usually discover them covered with blood clot a day after. Also, one time, my partner suddenly stopped nibbling in the middle of some nipple action and exclaimed:

"Teka, ramdam kong may sugat na."

And I didn't notice as I was in pure ecstasy the whole time.

I guess we should tone it down a bit.

Random.
posted from Bloggeroid

16 comments:

  1. i love nipple action too. hehe

    nice bod. :) inspiring. hehe

    ang awkward ngang tinatawag na "pre" at "bro". haha baka hindi nila napapansin na tayo'y mga diwata. charot. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yiiii. Sarap nuh?

      Thanks! Hope I'll improve more. You too as well. Mas mahirap nga sayo at may instructor. Triny ko ung isang araw na may ganun. Ang sarap magalit dun sa instructor.

      Exactly! Baka di mapansin ang ganda natin. Chos. :))

      Good morning :)

      Delete
  2. Toned naman na ah, ano bang goal mo sana? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A bit bigger. Hahaha. Nadaya lang ata yan ng ilaw at anino. :))))

      Delete
  3. Pwede na yan. *hehe*

    At hinay lang sa utong ha. Dalawa lang yan. Ingatan mo. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, inaalagaan ko naman itong mga ito. Minsan nga nasasabi ko kay partner na baka mapunit na ito sa katawan ko gawa nya. Alam ko, morbid. Pero natawa lang kaming dalawa. :))

      Delete
    2. Ugh. Ang gory! *hahaha!* Napapa-kislot ako sa upuan ko. :P

      Delete
  4. ikaw far away lang. ako miles na? LOL

    tinatamad pa ako mag gym ulit. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sexy ka nanaman. Kitang kita sa profile picture mo o. ;)

      Delete
  5. Ui n**l, may any "non-personal" or "masking" email ka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly send me a message here: fiftyshadesofqueer@gmail.com

      Delete