Friday, October 25, 2013

Queer Quickie: BBM

Nice move, BB. BB has been once the 'iphone' of the market but since the emergence of iOS and Android with their ever growing app market BB has been struggling with their market share. In response, Blackberry has recently made its famouse Blackberry Messenger to its two biggest competitors, IOS and Android. Moving to being a software provider can actually save you just like what Atari did.

So far, I'm enjoying BBM. Too bad I only have a few contacts to chat with as of the moment. Maybe because of the 'queuing system' one has to go through in order to get his respective BBM pin. On the other hand, the application has been working smoothly and has served its purpose. I still have yet to explore its other features though.

So, BB, thank you for this move and I'm still looking forward to you competing in the market. I believe you are a great company with awesome devices, I still drool dreamily over your products, but the app market share of iOS and Android has swerved most of your potential customers. Yea, tough love but hey where's the thrill in the absence of competition?

posted from Bloggeroid

11 comments:

  1. di compatible phone ko kasi gingerbread lang android ko at di ko alam panu upgrade ang myphone? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May mga rooting and flashing tutorials over the net. I'll send you guides pag nakauwi ako ng laguna if u want. I left my laptop there. :)

      Delete
  2. meron na rin ako dahil sa move nila na ito. haha though inisip ko parang viber lang din naman. haha pero chill lang may mga friends pa rin naman akong may bbm so winner na rin. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Parng viber. But i think its more secure than viber. Kaya yata ito lumaganap sa mga beki gawa ng security feature? Ata.

      Delete
    2. ah may point sa security feature. ahaha at anonymity din.

      Delete
  3. it's not nice move from BB. It's the end actually of blackberry. Its suicide.

    Blackberry will be obsolete now that people and everyone can use BBM. I can now now use BBM without buying a blackberry unit, as a result... decrease of sales.

    Its their downfall.

    Sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need a review of cause-and-effect as well as bb's timeline.

      Delete
  4. i didnt know na may queuing system pala ang pagkuha ng BBM pin. too much of the waiting naman yata yun,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. Kind of. It took me two days I think before I got my bbm pin/acct

      Delete
  5. oh yeah... I became active BBM user again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. Nice senyor. Exchange tayo pin kung pwede. :)

      Delete