Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Draft. Bondage. Fetish. Sex.


I've been writing this blog post for quite a few days now and I'm having a hard time since the piece is out of my comfort zone. Anyway, I'm trying to finish it since I want this piece to get published. This post is challenging for me since I changed my tone and style here, I think, and I'm not sure how this will turn out.

I decided to share to you an excerpt so at least, if I will not be able to finish it, a part of it still gets published. Enjoy.

*****

"Uh, sir you're good."

You went down to his chest and devoured his nipples with fluctuating intensity so that the guy will have time to breathe. The little guy writhed, tossed and turned, and you enjoyed every gasp that escaped from his mouth when you lightly nipped his nipples. Your tongue played with his nipples with hard thrusts as you noticed his tied hands trying to grab your dick. "It's time," you told yourself.

You stood up. "Get up," you said once again. He got up slightly nearing your crotch. Your already excited dick grew larger as you saw his nose neared. "Suck."

His tied hands went in and fumbled with your towel. "No," you commanded. "Use your mouth." His hands dropped immediately. Obedient. Nice. His face went near and his mouth slightly parted exposing his teeth. He bit your towel and loosen it and your dick slapped his face in the process.

"That's better. You're a good boy, aren't you?"

"Can I please see your dick, sir?" he asked.

You thought, why not? His eyes are too good to be blindfolded. "Later, my boy. I'll remove that later. I promise you."


*****

So, there you have it. FiftyShadesOfQueer finally decided to write about Christian 'Gay' of his blog. Does this mean will you see CG in future blog posts? We'll see.

Side note: I'm not a fan of the Fifty Shades trilogy nor have I read any of those. I'm not a fan as well of BDSM.

11 comments:

  1. BDSM is not really my thing. :P

    The best pa rin ang sex kapag may kasamang tender loving care. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I just like a dominant top and bondage. I think I'm very submssive when it comes to sex but no bdsm-related pain please.

      Delete
    2. ako i enjoy being dominant and being dominated hahaha power struggle talaga :D

      Delete
    3. nagustuhan ko naman ang comment na - The best pa rin ang sex kapag may kasamang tender loving care.

      tama nga hehehe

      Delete
  2. Great post but as what Geosef said BDSM is a bit too extreme for me. I like normal bedroom sex with matching smooth romance :) Haha Great post though I hope the whole thing would be a "hornblower/orgasmic" ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, hahahaha. Parang di ako ang tamang blogger for an orgasmic post. :))))) bahala na

      Delete
    2. Hope you get to post the finished product soon :) Excited na ako haha

      Delete
  3. oooh. haha siguro gagawin ko lang ito pag sa taong mahal ko. haha curious din ako dito. haha pero i play games din naman in bed pero not bdsm levels. i mean mga master slave keme tas may mga rules rules din ganyan. haha ang fun. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iiiiih. Gusto ko yang master slave role playing. Hihihi

      Delete
  4. okay naman... tuloy mo lang hehehe.... ^^

    ReplyDelete