Friday, December 20, 2013

All I Want For Christmas 2013

Even though I'm not sure if I actually have a sexlife (PLEASE, GIVE ME! I DON'T THINK I HAVE!) and I don't believe in curses, I opted to entertain this chain post(?) circulating around the blog-o-sphere. The post is mainly about what you want for Christmas this year and if not posted when tagged, your sexlife will be cursed for 7 years. Scary right? Anyway, I'm tagged by Sepsep so I guess I have to share with you the 6 things I would like to have this holiday. Before that, let me lay down the rules for this chain post.

  1. Make a post entitled, "All I Want For Christmas 2013," and please use the photo above.
  2. List 6 things that you want to receive as a gift.
  3. Tag 3 friends who will make the same post (no tag backs).
  4. Send me the link so I could check it too (optional).
So, now that the rules have been laid, let the games begin. 

6. Jeans


06wadler-booming-jeans-superJumbo


I always tell myself every payday that I'm going to buy myself a good pair of jeans or shorts since I only have two good pair of jeans and two shorts left but I always forget to set aside money for it. I also hate shopping for jeans so getting this as a gift would save me the hassle of looking for one.



5. Bed




I need a new bed for the apartment I live in Manila and this is the particular design I like the most. It's space saving and it has a bed-side table attached to it. I like the idea that I can stash away my books somewhere nearby my bed so that my books won't litter that much in my room. 


4. Bag


All of my bags are body bags and my small backpack recently passed away. :(


3. Shelves


cardboard-furniture_XwEEm_1822

Shelves for my growing collection of books. Please. I mean, how could I continue buying books if I don't have a good shelf to place those in? Unfortunately, in my room, most of my cabinets and shelves are attached to the ceiling or wall so I have no idea how to place additional shelves. Nonetheless, I need it so a workaround must be thought of.


Lots and lots of it. I'm planning to give away some of the books I have to the local library, most children books I don't read, since 10-yr,old sister is not fond of reading. Giving away these books will free some space for new ones and I'm pretty much welcoming of books needing a new home. I'm recently interested in the fields of psychology, genetics sociology, and economics and the fiction novels I would like to read are from David Levithan, John Green and other science fiction and thriller mystery.


1. Ability to waterbend



Well, waterbending is AWESOME right? For those who are not familiar of Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Avatar: The Legend of Korra, you better watch it! The fight scenes are AWESOME and INCREDIBLE! Ugh. I'm really a nerd when it comes to the avatar universe. Anyway, just to give you an idea, waterbending is the ability to bend or move water using different stances using your hands and feet though this art is more focused on your hands. I've looked for a video with the other bending arts so that you could see the other arts as well.


So, there you have it, my wishlist for 2013. In case anyone plans to make at least one item come true, you can reach me at my e-mail hahahah! I'm looking forward to reading yours by the way:






c-e-i-b-o-h of -whispers-


* * * * *

While looking for books, partner and I discussed what we wanted for Christmas.

"Kahit anong libro sakin pero ok na itong Will Grayson, Will Grayson," I said while flickering my eyes. "Ako na magbayad nyang book na bibilhin mo. Advance Christmas gift ko na sayo." 

"Aba, hindi. Ako na magbabayad nito. Mahirap nga pala ako i-please sa regalo kaya galingan mo," he said.

"Alam ko na ireregalo ko sayo," I said smiling widely.

"Ano?" he asked.

I whispered into his ears seductively, "Ang virginity ko."

He laughed so hard. "Ang gusto ko naman yung nahahawakan."

"Bakit nahahawakan naman yun ah?" I told him while grinning mischievously.

23 comments:

  1. pang apat ka na ata sa napuntahan kong blog na nabiktima ng chain na toh LOL

    like to din mag water bending! so coooool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, medyo dumadami na nga nakikita ko nagpopost neto.

      Waaaaaay coooool ang waterbending.

      Delete
  2. Yey, pinatulan mo! *hehe*

    Sa Uniqlo, magaganda ang jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi, I'll check. Sabi rin nila mura rin daw dun at maganda. :)

      Delete
  3. i love avatar too. though hindi ko pa siya tapos. umabot lang ako ng season 2.
    siguro after kong matapos ang sex and the city at queer as folk isusunod ko na siya ulit. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate saying this but you missed so much! Go watch it na. May bago na pating avatar. Ang cool. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hihihihi. Minsan lang po. Gusto pala niya ng mahahawakan. Ipahawak na ang dapat ipahawak. :))

      Delete
  5. Thanks for letting me part of the chain of Christmas posts :) I hope you get your naughty surprise soon ;) btw Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur welcome simon. I really hope so too. Happy holidays. :)

      Delete
  6. I think I'm in love with that shelve in the picture. I want one! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It has a waterbender feel as well.

      Saw ur first blog post. Thanks for linking me. How can I leave a comment there? Sorry, no idea. I love the smell of paper as well that's why I prefer books over e-books.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting! I made some changes kaya pwede na magcomment. Medyo frustrating yung site but that's the only one I can use for now. See yah around :)

      Delete
  7. I made some changes so comments can now be made. Medyo frustrating yung site kaso that's the only one that I can access while in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how you giftwrap virginity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me wonder. Pwede nasigurong ibalot ko sarili ko sa isang box tapos lalabas ako ng nakaboxers lang at nakabowtie. Hahaha

      Delete
  9. eeeeeeeeehhhh.... thanks for considering me to make an entry of the same kaso hindi ko nagawa...

    huhuhu


    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to be a water bender too!!!

    ReplyDelete