Saturday, December 7, 2013

The most surprising lines I have ever heard so far

Okay, so earlier, I had a date with my sister to celebrate her birthday. We watched Frozen (let it go, let it go, the cold never bothered me lalalallaa, learned so much from this film) and ate at this restaurant I love to go. I invited partner to tag along during the dinner as we planned beforehand to visit elbi and watch the Christmas decors put up in UP. 

As we were waiting for the food to be served, I took out some oil blotting sheets and some powdered paper to freshen myself up. Partner's used to my routine but my sister despises it.

"Para kanino ka ba talaga nagpapaganda? Este nagpapapogi?" my sister asked annoyingly.

"E gusto ko lang fresh ako tingnan. Nagpapaganda este nagpapapogi agad?" I joked.

Partner, on the other hand, cracked a smile.

After the food has been served, partner prepared the condiments, mixing his soy sauce with calamansi and some pepper.

"Mahilig ka sa maanghang?" my sister asked.

"Oo naman. Mas masarap e," partner replied.

"Ah Sige nga kuya," sister turned to me. "Kung lalaki ka nga, lagyan mo nga ng sili sawsawan mo."

Partner almost died trying to hold back his laughter.

"Ugh, e bakit ba? E sa hindi ako mahilig sa maanghang e."


*****

After dinner, since my sister was not allowed to tag along with us in elbi, I had to get her home first before heading to elbi with partner. While walking, my sister ever inquisitive and suggestive, dropped the line that blown me away.

"Kuya, bakit di na lang mag-overnight satin si Kuya (referring to partner) para mas makapag-bonding pa kayo?"

I was taken aback. My heart dropped.

Does she have any idea? Partner and I were careful, weren't we? 

My 10-yr. old sister smiled as I walked along in silence.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Di ko inaasahan. Hahaha. Anyway, this may be a good thing.

      Delete
  2. She knows. Smart girl. You might be trying as hard as you can to be discreet but maybe she reads it better than you can hide it :)

    Two of my siblings know. My Mom knows. It's just liberating to be yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too smart for her own good I think.

      I can't wai to be liberated. :)

      Delete
  3. The liberation brings to a homosexual guy is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I can't wait. I'll do this slowly and smoothly. Thanks, G!

      Delete
  4. She's dropping so many hints already to let you know that it's fine with her. It will be unburdening to tell her so. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will a ten year old be ready with such a revelation? Plus, it needs to be between the two of us in case I did tell her so.

      Thanks, Earl. :)

      Delete
  5. blood is thicker than water. hehe

    maganda rin yan na supportive si shufatid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nyahaha malakas ang intuition ni sister lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Hahaha :) What up with sleepovers this week noh? Trending talaga sa blogosphere. She prolly has a slight clue on what is going on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Naalala ko tuloy fave series ko nung bata ako.Yung sleepover club. Haha. :)

      Should I throw her off trail? I wonder.

      Delete