- Get clearer skin. Because of stress, and possibly an allergy yet to be known, pimples recently flared up. As in I hate looking at the mirror lately because I get depressed. I have consulted my dermatologist and was given the medication I need to achieve the skin I want. I hope this 2014, I will be blessed with clear skin so I can get the confidence I need to socialize.
- Set a regular reading period each day or week. I have to keep up with my reading. I love reading, don't get me wrong, but due to my schedule, I've been behind my reading. Some of the books I have bought were left untouched for a long period of time. I hope I can get at least an hour of reading per day. I miss reading.
- To be blessed more so that I can bless more. One of the things I have learned from my mom is to always bless or share whenever I can. I have made it a habit to at least buy a little bit more of bread so that I could share some to street cleaner during the mornings. My mom, on the other hand, gives out a bit of food to the two street children asking for some recyclables every weekend. This 2014, I hope I will be blessed more financially as I have some target people I want to bless as well. I want to be able to financially help my relative who has done so much for me. I
- Prepare for master school. I love learning. One can learn from experience and one can also learn from formal teaching. I have decided long before that I'll study masters (a different field; possibly socio, pysch, or political) but this 2013, I never had the courage to make the first move. I never had the courage to submit the requirements because I feared I might not be able to pass the qualifications set by the universities I have in mind. This coming 2014, I hope I'll be brave enough to enter. I may not qualify but at least I have battled. I also hope that I'll get the moral support of my family as they seem to disapprove this idea.
- Visit a lot of places in the Philippines. Partner has inspired me to travel and with the help of Kulapitot's blog I am motivated to visit more destinations inside the Philippines. Philippines has a lot to offer and I don't want to miss any of it.
- Travel overseas. I have always dreamed of visiting countries outside the Philippines. I pray that God will give me the opportunity and provision to be able to do so.
- Enter a literary competition. Partner entered Palanca last 2013. He urged me to enter as well and I considered and entertained the thought. I was supposed to enter the poetry category and I had this awesome idea I had in mind I never had the time to finish the piece. I hope I will be able to submit a piece as I want to be recognized in the field of literature. I may not be that great of a writer yet, but in time and with practice, I will be.
- Join a club. I miss being a part of an organization. This 2013, I looked for organizations I can enter based on interests. One of them was LoveYourself, but I haven't received a confirmation about the application I've sent through their site. As for PinoyBloggersOutreach, I was about to donate the collection of children's books I have at home but for some reasons I cannot remember, I failed to do so. In the end, I still haven't entered any clubs or organizations. I hope 2014 will be different.
- Get bigger. Yes, I want to get bigger. I want to have bigger muscles. Hehehe. I believe I'm a hard gainer but that will not stop me from achieving the body I want.
- Be healthy. Getting bigger is different from being healthy. I fell sick a few times over 2013. I'm not the sickly type of guy so that took me by surprise. This 2014, I vow to eat healthier foods and take multivitamins to keep me strong, growing, and glowing.
- A more blooming relationship with partner. 2013 is the year I entered a relationship officially. It's my first homosexual relationship so I still had to learn some of the ropes. I believe I have lacked in the few areas in my relationship and I will work on filling that void this coming 2014. Good thing partner is understanding. I'll do my best to make partner feel more loved and to be more deserving of the love he gives.
- Mend my broken relationship with my father. It's been ten years since we've talked. It's time we set aside our differences, forget the shadows of the past, and focus on the present.
- Learn a musical instrument. I am tone deaf. I believe learning a musical instrument might fix that.
- To establish a more meaningful and faithful relationship with the heavenly Father. You all know how lost I am in the area of faith. I have always relied on my understanding, on scientific explanations, and of logical reasoning but I have realized that there are so many things incomprehensible and the only explanation behind it is the existence of a God so unfathomable. This 2014, I pray that my relationship with the Heavenly Father will be more established and that I will not struggle away from his arms once again.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
Thursday, December 26, 2013
I sat there in further silence, the noise that I left at the mall seemed so distant in time and in place. I further contemplated what I have witnessed and realized that they are the blessed ones. The mute and the deaf are blessed in a way. They may not be able to hear but their sense of touch has heightened. They can only hear silence which made their eyes more open. They had peace behind all the noise we make. They have more time to reflect genuinely. They may not be able to speak but in silence they can communicate. They may not be able to express themselves verbally but they express themselves through action. Through touch. They became more sensitive and more receptive, maybe even selfless, and it made me want to get off the jeep and look for the three young people who made a mark in my life this holiday season. I want to get to know them better. Especially that gay guy. Bless him. What does he feel being part of a minority of a minority?
I got off the jeep but try as I might, I have to accept the fact that I may not be able to find them. My feet dragged me towards home, to the comfort of my room, my own little world. A little bit of noise downstairs can be heard, partly because of my family, mostly from the television. I closed the doors and once again I was filled with silence.
Sometimes, words are overrated and silence is under appreciated
in this world that never stops talking.
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
A quick greeting to the readers of this blog as well to those I follow. May God bless us all and let us remember how He came to be in this world.
Friday, December 20, 2013
- Make a post entitled, "All I Want For Christmas 2013," and please use the photo above.
- List 6 things that you want to receive as a gift.
- Tag 3 friends who will make the same post (no tag backs).
- Send me the link so I could check it too (optional).
1. Ability to waterbend
Well, waterbending is AWESOME right? For those who are not familiar of Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Avatar: The Legend of Korra, you better watch it! The fight scenes are AWESOME and INCREDIBLE! Ugh. I'm really a nerd when it comes to the avatar universe. Anyway, just to give you an idea, waterbending is the ability to bend or move water using different stances using your hands and feet though this art is more focused on your hands. I've looked for a video with the other bending arts so that you could see the other arts as well.
So, there you have it, my wishlist for 2013. In case anyone plans to make at least one item come true, you can reach me at my e-mail hahahah! I'm looking forward to reading yours by the way:
* * * * *
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
I recently realized that I find guys with eyeglasses most attractive physically. Whenever I walk to buy food and spot a guy with glasses passing by, my underwear drops as my privates are begging for, um, a playmate. Hahaha. I don't know why. If that guy's body is toned as well, um, let's just say it's a good thing I wear tight belts or else.
Anyway, is it normal to get attracted towards other guys despite being committed? I feel guilty but partner said its perfectly normal. Sometimes, I even point out the guys I'm sure he'll be attracted to when we're together.
"Siguro napatingin ka sa lalaking yun. Selos ako," I said playfully.
"Alin? Nasaan? Kanino?"
"Ah so hinanap mo pa? I hate you. Wala kang mani for a month," I replied teasingly.
"Ikaw nga dyan lagi nakakakita e. Kaw ha, mas mabilis pa mata mo para sa mga lalaking mattype-an ko."
I laughed. I can't help it. Maybe the reason I always see guys of his type quickly because I know for a fact that I'm not that physically attractive for him. He likes chinito petite guys but I'm moreno and taller than him. I tend to see guys of his type because I measure myself up to them. Comparison problems I guess that stemmed from how I was always compared from siblings and relatives.
How about you? Did you find yourself in a relationship with a guy you were not physically attracted to? Have you found yourself looking at other guys while on a date with your partner?
Posted via Blogaway
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Ugh. It's getting frustrating. One year and I feel like results are not satisfying. Sorry. But it really gets to my nerves that I'm still far from my goal.
It's so frustrating that I'm a hardgainer. I'm eating tons and working out religiously but still the results are disappointing. Even the gym instructor said so. I'm planning to change my supplements hoping it will do the trick.
Posted via Blogaway
Sunday, December 1, 2013
"Ako lang tao rito sa bahay. Alis sila mamaya. Heheheh" I texted him.
"Sige. Anong oras tayo kita?"
"Let's have lunch here, you want?"
"Can't. How about 2.30pm?"
"Okay. Can't wait. :)" I replied.
While waiting, I cleaned the whole house and made sure my room was spotless. I bathed, put on a bit of cologne, brushed and gargled with mouthwash. I put on skimpy shorts and a thin sando to make things a bit casual yet sexy.
"San ka na?" I texted him after waiting for more than an hour. Being habitually late is one of his nasty habits we need have discussed over and over.
Thirty minutes passed by still no signs of him. I found out he got lost on his way and was about to take another tricycle. I reiterated the directions just to be sure and read a book to let time pass by.
Finally, I heard a tricycle stopped in front of the house and there he was with the smile that never fails to make me melt.
Once inside, we talked for a bit and I made the first move. I kissed him and he kissed back passionately. I told him we should move in my room as someone might see us. The kiss went intense as we got ourselves in my room. His fingers playing with my nipples pinching hard. I kissed the nape of his neck while I took off my sando.
"Please, nibble my nipples," I begged.
He went down and devoured my chest nuts. I moaned in pleasure.
"You're really good in this," I complimented him.
My hands travelled down southwards and found the zipper that separated my hands from what I was looking for. I felt his rock hard dick and my mouth watered.
"Ui, ano ginagawa mo?" he asked.
"Ano pa nga ba?" I asked seductively. "Ilabas mo na. Hehehe. Nasan na ang rubber?"
"Ha? Wala kang sinabi bunso. Edi sana bumili ako," his hands suddenly stopped playing with my nipples.
"Huh? Ako pa. Kala ko naman gets mo na. Hmp."
He laughed and kissed my neck. I laughed back.
"So, mauuwi nanaman sa kilitian at tawanan eto?" I asked him with my face slightly pouting trying hard not to laugh further.
"E, ano pa nga ba?" He pinched my nipples and tickled me.
Uh, I was hoping for more. Next time, I should have rubber at home just in case.
I'll make a mental note of that.
Seven months and nothing has happened between us yet. I'm going to go crazy. Dinaig ko pa si Maria Clara.
Posted via Blogaway