Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Gym Quickie of 2014

Kilig. I saw my ultimate gym crush at the gym a while ago. I really love how his shirt fits and exposes his back muscles and how he rolls his sleeves making me oggle at his big arms. His eyeglasses made him look like nerdy hot and his new haircut suits him well. He sports a short slim pony tail at the back of his head that reminds me a bit of Tamahome of Fushigi Yugi. His squats are worth of everyone's admiration. He can squat quite heavy weights that I got scared one time because I got worried he might get his back broken. Ooooh, that image of him squatting is enough to make me feel pure ecstasy.

Anyway, the highlight of tonight's gym session was that he actually talked to me! Well, not the conversation type of talk but rather he asked for permission to use the bench I was using. That time, I was doing bent-over dumbbell rows beside the bench he referred to. He positioned in an incline manner and started to do his dumbbell bench presses. I kind of laughed because given his position and how I was bent over, it looked like I was giving him a head. Yieeee. Fantasy started and I fought terribly a hard-on. I kind of glanced a bit to oggle at his chest and I saw myself being around his arms, my back against his chest and my ass feeling his hard-on. I imagined him kissing my neck, slowly starting to move downwards to kiss my back. As he kissed my back, he went to lube his fingers to prepare my hole.




Ugh. I should stop. If I continue fantasizing, I might not be able to hold myself back anymore when we meet.
I like his voice. Very kind. One can tell he's a good person with good manners. I really want to know him better. I wish we could be more than two persons who happen to lift at the same gym. Haha. Jowk.

As for my progress, after one year of lifting, I guess I'm getting a bit of results. Not that much but the weight I'm lifting has increased and I reached the goal I've set last year. I hope I continue improving. My back is lean but still needs a lot of work while the chest seems to start getting defined. Despite of this, gym owner still thinks my chest is small and needs huge amount of work. I hope my chest and back will get bigger since they compose majority of the muscle groups in the human body.

I haven't bought a good supplement btw as told in my last quickie. Budget constraints.

Pagbigyan ang gym selfie. Just to track my progress.



Posted via Blogaway

26 comments:

  1. Gym talk. bleah! Truth is, I'm freakin envious. hahaha!

    Bilib din talaga ako sa mga katulad mo. Sipag mo din ah. One must be determined to do it toreach the goal. And discipline is also a major player. I went to the gym last year. Made a lot of progress, but after one special dinner i went back again to my buhay baboy. I'm a pretty laid-back person, and besides, nawalan ako ng time for books and writing. I had other stuff to do also, kaya ayun, pinabayaan ko na lang.

    And as for your crush, well, why not go for it? You now have the body of a god. Irresistible. Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's a very appreciated comment! Heheh. :3

      Haha. Di pwede. Baka magselos si partner. Makuntento na ako sa pasulyap sulyap. Haha

      Delete
  2. I can see the gym improvement basin on how your shoulders have defined over the months of training. I plan on going back to the gym myself but time is such an issue :(.. It would be a waste of money if I go just every weekend kasi so I should just stick to my almost daily ritual of jogging in the morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Simon. Kaya yan. Ideal time at the gym is 45mins to an hour. Any more than that is muscle wasting. Keribels yan! Ugh. Sa jogging ako tamad. I admire you for that.

      Delete
  3. congrats on your progress. target mo ba mag-bulk up? kasi mukhang toned ka na sa lagay na yan ah. nice delts and biceps. basta wag kalimutan ang lower extremities para di magmukhang chicken legs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the legs are not forgotten. My favorite would be the squats since it tones the butt as well. Hihi. :3

      Thanks mamon!

      Delete
  4. well good for you cause you already saw the results of what you work for... As for me good thing i resist the temptation of eating too much this holoday... ayaw ko mabaliwala ang 5 kilos na nawala sa akin... Im aiming to hit my weight before i stop working out eh ahahaha.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rix. Ako I opted for 'better' options na lang kaya kain pa rin ako ng kain. Di ko kaya magdiet. Hirap ako.

      Why stop working out sir? Go lang ng go!

      Delete
    2. eh kasi yung sched sa school demending ahahaha.

      Delete
    3. Oo nga pala. School and work peg mo. Pano kaya pag ako ganyan na rin? Hmmmm. Aja, sir. Galingan. :3

      Delete
    4. ahaha uu nga pala mag ma-masters ka di ba?

      Good luck din galingan ahaha.

      Delete
    5. wag na mangarap ahaha... aksyonan na yan lolz.

      Delete
  5. Not bad, man. Keep it up.

    Oh yeah, supplements? Try to restrain yourself from those. In the long run, it might affect your kidneys and liver.

    Just a tip. :)

    Happy New Year and to new goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, G. I'm going to read about the side effects of supplements. They might do more damage than good.

      Happy New Year as well. :3

      Delete
  6. panalo ang progreso! shet inspiring. haha well nakikita ko naman ang small progress sa akin so keri na. haha im loving the gym na actually. hehe

    awww may gym crush din ako at isa siya sa mga agent though. hahaha

    at crush ko rin si tamahome. hehe at si hotohori. lol
    super fan ako ng fushigi! levels na isa yun sa mga paborito kong anime! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Nakakaadik maggym noh?

      Gora! Kunin mo number, sir. :)

      Ako rin. Sobrang pinagpantasyahan ko si tamahome nun. Interested din ako sa story nung cross dresser. Too bad di ata further dinevelop story nya

      Delete
    2. fave character ko rin si nuriko. nadevelop naman. namatay nga lang siya.
      :(

      Delete
  7. Para kang si The Hulk, naka-purple shorts. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time magblack ako para si black widow naman peg. Hihi. :3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi, OTP. Programs are very, um how should I put this, personalized. Let's e-mail and I'll share what I know. But kindly be reminded that I can only share what I understand. fiftyshadesofqueer@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. I love this blog. Too personal at may human touch.. now ko lang to nabasa

    ReplyDelete