Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fear of failure

Why do I have to have this fear which only results to counterproductivity? No matter how I say that failure is just a stepback from my goals and not a complete roadblock you can conquer, I still can't help myself but be afraid of it. I know that failures entail learnings and no one is perfect yet whenever I am waiting for a result, I only grow anxious and afraid. Haiy.

I'm grateful partner is providing the motivation I much need.

posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

  1. ako medyo perfectionist din. ayaw ko ng nagkakamali kasi pakiramdam ko ang tanga ko ahaha. Pero in a way may advantage sya since panganay ako i got to share and give tips to my siblings kung ano ang mas better na gawin if in case they face situation as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayos lang kabahan at maging anxious. nangangahulugan lang ito ng kagustuhan mong makamit ang isang bagay. mas kabahan ka pag hindi ka kinabahan. either minamaliit mo yung sitwasyon o sumuko ka na.

    cheers to partner's motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck kung anuman ang hinihintay mong result. :)

    ReplyDelete