Sunday, June 15, 2014

Looking for a reliable bb

So, as some of you may remember, I've blogged my goals for 2014 and one of them is having clear skin. The good news is I achieved it. The bad news is I get breakouts again.

I hate it. I achieved the skin I wanted years ago but one year ago the breakouts started again. I went to the derma a few months back and the flare ups went down but going to the derma is a hassle since the derma is located in my home province and I work here in the metro on weekdays. So when my medication runs out, I have no choice but to try store bought products which may have not been effective.

So, in line with this, I'm looking for a trusted beauty blog that I could rely on. A blog who cares about its readers and not the products it advertises. Care to suggest some, pretty please?

I miss having clear skin. Maybe I should stop stressing myself out. It might contribute with the breakouts as well.

------

P.S. I should totally throw my sister off her trail towards finding out about my lovelife. She's been pestering me if I'm going out with a 'girl' right now and has been asking me everytime we have lunch. Not to mention telling my parents 'si kuya kinikilig' everytime I smile while texting. Ugh. Intruding sister, oh how I love to strangle you using my biceps. Love you.

posted from Bloggeroid

15 comments:

  1. pede mo rin ba akong ipitin sa biceps mo. hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay ipitin ang alin? Depende sa iipitin. Hahahja

      Delete
  2. shet gusto ko rin ng clear skin. haha actually hindi break outs ang problema ko. ang issue ko ay ang uneven skin tone at minsan oily minsan dry kong pez. matutulungan mo ba ako dok? charowt. haha pero seryoso ano yung product na yun? ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think kojie san is good. Wag ka na magpaputi kalansay. I like ur skin color kaya. Ang macho! Ahahahaha

      Delete
  3. My advice is to find a new derma clinic near your area haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Hassle. I have to oblige with the clinic hours plus having to assertively deal with pesky docs and clinicians (?) To try out their treatment I have no interest in (my old derma is not pesky). Haiyayaiy. I know I consider things too much haha

      Delete
  4. i enjoyed reading your blog queer as folk!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://jimmusan24.blogspot.com/
      read my blog..thanks!

      Delete
  5. I prefer KikaysiKat.com for any online beauty secret information. I find her resting the products herself prior to giving any information about it very helpful.

    In my personal opinion, having "unclear" or "uneven" skin is something I would prefer so I could continue to be discreet. Maybe when I'm ready to be out and out, I could pursue my beauty dreams. For now, I shall keep to myself :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeki. You don't have to be "out" if you want to take care of your skin. They're mutually exclusive (tama ba term ko? Hahah)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have acne before and tried EVERYTHING. Mula sa pag papa derma, sa mura at mahal na products. Ang naka dry out lang ng pimples ko ay Perla soap, yup ung panglaba. After non, bihira na ako magka pimples.

    Now I use a facia wash from Etude house, Olay moisturizer and use Etude bb cream and Neutrogena foundation day alternately :)

    Maybe you could ask your derma for other products you could use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Im going to search for reviews dun sa etude. I dont want to use any bb creams though or foundation. Hiding imperfections doesn't seem to sit well with me, imo. But i might try since bb creams, I've heard, are considered as medications as well.

      That perla thingy got me really curious. I have a girl classmate whose hair looks like from a shampoo commercial and she said she's using perla lang. I wonder.

      Delete
  8. Wow, didn't know Perla could work for hair too. Ma try ko minsan. Hope it works for you too :)

    And yes, BB cream was initially created to treat burns, etc..so it has healing properties daw.

    ReplyDelete